Sunday 27 April 2014

Majorca diaries #3


On the last day we visited Palma, capital of Majorca. First thing on my list in Palma was Mallorca Cathedral, the second largest gothic Cathedral in the world and symbol of the city. 
After that we went to the main shopping area (Passeig Des Born), some shopping had to be done as well :) It was quite easy to get around in Palma by foot, it’s smaller than I expected which is a good thing, I love to be able to explore cities by foot.

Majorca was great. I would definitely recommend going there when you’re looking for a beautiful island that is quite peaceful. We did a lot of relaxing and visiting little towns.





I'm wearing a super simple outfit here with basic dress and cut-out flat shoes.











Hopefully you've enjoyed seeing some lifestyle posts from my quick break. Let me know if you've also visited the Majorca

Dress-Top shop
Cut-out flat shoes-Urban Outfitters
Bag- Longchamp le pliage medium
Shades-Ray ban wayfarer
Watch-Accurist

Marta xxx

2 comments: